Peters pure animal foods are specially formulated in Victoria for your little darlings - from the smallest mice to the largest rabbit, and even the feathery members of your flock! With a focus on quality and consistency, Peters has led the way in the expansion of nutritional food for companion animals.
Peters Oaten Hay is an ideal food for rabbits and guinea pigs due to its high fibre, low protein and low calcium content. Peters Oaten Hay has abundant natural flavour, a soft texture and fresh aroma. Grown in Australia, Peters premium quality Oaten Hay is a full flavoured grass hay with a distinctive, nutty flavour and crunchy texture. It is a source of long-strand fibre, which is important for the digestive health of rabbits and guinea pigs, who require essential roughage for gastrointestinal function. Hay also promotes healthy dentition by earing down your pets ever-growing teeth.
- Grown in Australia
- High fibre, low protein and low calcium content
- Oaten hay is full flavoured, with a distinctive nutty flavour and crunchy texture
- A source of long-strand fibre, which is vital to the digestive health of pet rabbits and guinea pigs
- Promotes healthy dentition by wearing down your pets constantly growing teeth
- Grass hay such as this should comprise 75% of a rabbits daily diet