Biologically appropriate cat food for weight management.
ORIJEN Biologically Appropriate Cat Food Fit & Trim 1.8KG is made with 90% quality whole prey ingredients that include poultry, fish, organs and bone for extra minerals, protein, and natural weight management. A grain-free recipe is perfect for reducing the likelihood of allergic reactions due to soy staples in most cat food blends! All these high-quality nutrients can be found at 60% less than other name brand brands.
Your feline friend deserves the best so give them only the very best with this healthy appetite booster food!
Benefits & Features:
- 85% quality animal ingredients with 2/3 fresh or raw and 1/3 gently dehydrated.
- 2/3 of the meat ingredients are fresh or raw, supplying your cat with essential nutrients in their most natural and nourishing form
- 1/3 are dehydrated at low temperatures for a concentrated source of nourishing protein that cannot be supplied by fresh meat alone
- Free of rendered chicken or turkey meals which are replaced with dehydrated chicken and turkey
- 44% richly nourishing protein for lean muscle development and growth.
- NO gluten or grains.
- Fresh free-run chicken from Kentucky farms.
- Fresh free-run turkey from Indiana farms.
- Fresh cage-free eggs from Kentucky farms.
- Fresh, whole arrowtooth flounder, herring, and cod, all wild-caught from New England’s cold waters.
- Meat has essential for protein and fat as well as Vitamins A, B, D, and K, copper, chromium, folic acid, iron, magnesium, potassium, selenium, and zinc
- Organs are packed with virtually every nutrient your dog’s needs to thrive, including vitamins, minerals, healthy fat, and amino acids.
- Cartilage or Edible Bone is a rich source of minerals including calcium, phosphorus, magnesium, and potassium in a natural form that your dog’s body can easily absorb.
- Great source of essential oils for amazing skin and coat conditioning.
- Glucosamine and chondroitin are derived naturally from fresh ingredients to support joint mobility.
- Fresh vegetables and fruit release healthy sugar while lowering the potential for fat storage.
- Biologically appropriate for all life stages
- Made in the USA with the best ingredients
Deboned Chicken, Chicken Liver, Turkey Liver, Deboned Turkey, Cage-Free Eggs, Flounder, Turkey Heart, Whole Atlantic Herring, Chicken Heart, Cod Liver, Dehydrated Chicken Liver, Dehydrated Egg, Dehydrated Sardine, Dehydrated Chicken, Dehydrated Turkey, Dehydrated Herring, Whole Red Lentils, Whole Pinto Beans, Whole Green Peas, Whole Green Lentils, Whole Navy Beans, Whole Chickpeas, Natural Cod Flavour, Dried Pumpkin, Lentil Fibre, Chicken Fat, Chicken Cartilage, Turkey Cartilage, Dehydrated Carrot, Dehydrated Butternut Squash, Choline Chloride, Whole Pumpkin, Whole Butternut Squash, Mixed Tocopherols (Preservative), Zinc Proteinate, Dried Kelp, Freeze-Dried Chicken Liver, Freeze-Dried Turkey Liver, Freeze-Dried Cod Liver, Kale, Spinach, Mustard Greens, Collard Greens, Turnip Greens, Whole Carrots, Whole Apples, Whole Pears, Pumpkin Seeds, Sunflower Seeds, Copper Proteinate, Chicory Root, Turmeric, Sarsaparilla Root, Althea Root, Rosehips, Juniper Berries, Dried Lactobacillus Acidophilus Fermentation Product, Dried Bifidobacterium Animalis Fermentation Product, Dried Lactobacillus Casei Fermentation Product.
Direction for Use:
Important! Always keep your pets hydrated with fresh and clean water in their drinking dishes.
- Open the product and put the right amount of food in their food bowl.
- For balanced feeding, check the packaging or the pictures above.
- Free-choice feeding for pregnant or nursing adult dogs.
- Activity level, age, breed, and other factors may affect feeding guidelines.
- Store in a clean, cool, and dry place.
Product Weight: 1.8kg
Brand: ORIJEN (Cat)
Food Form: Dry
- Crude Protein: 44%
- Fat Content: 15%
- Crude Ash: 10%
- Crude Fiber: 6%
- Moisture: 10%
- Calcium: 1.4%
- Phosphorus: 1.1%
- Magnesium: 0.1%
- Taurine: 0.2%
- Omega-3 Fatty Acids: 1%
- Omega-6 Fatty Acids: 2.4%
- DHA (Docosahexaenoic Acid): 0.3%
- EPA (Eicosapentaenoic Acid): 0.2%
- L-Carnitine: 33mg/Kg
Formulated to meet the nutritional levels established by FEDIAF for Adult Maintenance.